Aspens specialise in providing catering to schools and colleges across the country and are passionate about serving fresh, high quality and locally sourced food that is cooked in our kitchen.
They support Free School meals and Universal Free school meals (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to receive a UFSM).
The cost of a pupil meal is £2.35, vegetarian, jacket potato and packed lunch options are available daily to order from the menu below. Payment needs to be made through parentmail on the MyEd app.New-Menu-Summer-Term
Free school meals
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are offered
universal free school meals. This is regardless of your household income. You do not have to apply for universal free school meals.
However, you can apply for your school to get extra funding from the
government, if you receive one of the benefits lists below. This extra funding
is called Pupil Premium:
- Universal Credit – with an annual earned income
of no more than £7,400 after tax
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and
Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four
weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit)
with an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Children in Year 3 and above
- Children in Year 3 and above only receive free
school meals if you get one of the benefits listed above. You must apply for
these free school meals.
You can apply for free school meals online using the link below:
https://fiso.norfolk.gov.uk/synergy/Enquiries/Citizen/FreeSchoolMeals.aspx/Application Alternatively, you can download an application form and return it, or collect one from your child’s school